Introducing Rexx2Nrx to the world of REXX users.
Author Message
 Introducing Rexx2Nrx to the world of REXX users.

Hello there,
  I did now manage to subscribe the comp.lang.rexx news-group.
  This is my first message to see if I am able to send a message (had
problems to do so in the past)

   please see www.Rexx2Nrx.com    for my current Rexx related work

sincerely, Thomas Schneider, Vienna, Austria

http://www.*-*-*.com/ - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----== 90,000 Groups! - 17 Servers! - Unlimited Download! =-----

Fri, 10 Sep 2004 16:48:26 GMT
 Introducing Rexx2Nrx to the world of REXX users.
Thomas,
        This looks good - thanks for your efforts.  Any chance you can
'catch a ride' with Rony and come to the Symposium this year?  This
would make a great presentation and I still have a couple of slots
open.

Lee Peedin
VP RexxLA

On Mon, 25 Mar 2002 09:48:26 +0100, "Thomas Schneider"

Quote:

>*** post for FREE via your newsreader at post.newsfeed.com ***

>Hello there,
>  I did now manage to subscribe the comp.lang.rexx news-group.
>  This is my first message to see if I am able to send a message (had
>problems to do so in the past)

>   please see www.Rexx2Nrx.com    for my current Rexx related work

>sincerely, Thomas Schneider, Vienna, Austria

>http://www.newsfeed.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
>-----== 90,000 Groups! - 17 Servers! - Unlimited Download! =-----

Fri, 10 Sep 2004 22:03:07 GMT
 Introducing Rexx2Nrx to the world of REXX users.
Hello there, just a short note that Rexx2Nrx vs 3.01 (the classic Rexx
to NetRexx converter) has now been released to the public. Rexx2Nrx
enables you to process your classic Rexx programs in a Java environment.

   see my homepage www.rexx2Nrx.com for details.

best regards, Thomas Schneider.

For any questions pls. send me an e-mail to

Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:33:45 GMT

1. Rexx2Nrx (the classic Rexx to NetRexx converter) release notes / issues

2. Introducing PTUI -- Python/Tkinter User Interface

3. Introducing variables into REXX pgm via JCL

4. Number of clipper users in the world

5. Guess how many world-wide LabVIEW users exist?

6. Any MacOberon user on the world...

7. Multi-user vrml world

8. Multi User 3d Worlds in Elementary/Primary Education

9. changing worlds w/o user interaction

10. Wanted: DEMO Superscape Mulit-User World .SVR

11. beginner asking about multi user world

12. VRML multi-user worlds