Problem using ARexx to read a rgb file for use with Opalvision
Author Message
 Problem using ARexx to read a rgb file for use with Opalvision

Hi,

I`m new to ARexx  :-(

I hope that someone can help me with this problem.

I have a file containing rgb data and I want to read it
using ARexx so that each `rgb` sample flood fills a cell in
a grid created using OpalVision.

(Does the file have to be a binary or text ?)

I cannot understand how to read the file. I have a good
understanding of C (Lattice v6.0) but I`m not getting very
far with ARexx. Although I have been successful in using
ARexx to draw shapes and flood fill them etc.

Can you explain the code that would enable me to do this ?

I want to use ARExx because I have to create 400 grids and
it will obviously take forever otherwise !

I need to do this because I`m slicing up the CIE LUV u` v`
chromaticity diagram for data to create colour filters
(I`m reading for a PhD in Image Processing)

Anyway, thanks for reading this,

Bye,

Tony

Thu, 26 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem using ARexx to read rgb file for use with Opalvision

2. Use ARexx to read an rgb file to use with Opalvision

3. BLT graph: Problem setting colors using RGB notation

4. A problem to read a SEG-file using Fortran90 code on PC

5. end-of-file during read using unformatted reading

6. Using VFS to read zip files inside of tar files

7. RGB to HSV conversion using PIL?

8. Problems using keys with files in TOPSPEED files

9. ARexx: Using systemwide global variables - PLEASE HELP!

10. reading a file and using arrays

11. Reading windows ini files using VW2.0

12. Image extraction without IMAQ, using Read JPEG file.vi