OOPS! (was Re: [faq] Dummy guide to REXX faq required
Author Message
 OOPS! (was Re: [faq] Dummy guide to REXX faq required

As most of you have surmised, the following messages between Mr.
Metz and myself were not meant for the mailing list...

Anyway, what Mr. Metz and I said below is correct, except that I did
inform my collegues on the newsletter staff.  But so long ago, that
it's no wonder it slipped our minds.  And we're still in the
shake-down stage, so please excuse my trying to use a feature that
doesn't exist in the mail software I am currently using (reply-to-
author-of-message)...  :-(

I hope you're now all looking forward to Mr. Metz's article on Safe
REXX in the next RexxLA newsletter.

Regards,
$$/      F. Scott Ophof                 Visit http://www.*-*-*.com/ !

RexxLA: The REXX Language Association (for everyone interested in REXX)
- -----------------------------------

Quote:

> Nope; I'm way behind on my reading. Why not sneak Peter an advance preview?

> Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz

Fri, 16 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dummy guide to REXX faq required

2. REXX FAQ: The REXX SourceBook (no revisions)

3. FAQ for REXX, REXX for Linux?

4. I am looking for a FAQ

5. FAQ: Prolog Resource Guide 1/2 [Monthly posting]

6. FAQ: Prolog Resource Guide 1/2 [Monthly posting]

7. FAQ: Prolog Resource Guide 1/2 [Monthly posting]

8. FAQ: Prolog Resource Guide 1/2 [Monthly posting]

9. FAQ: Prolog Resource Guide 1/2 [Monthly posting]

10. FAQ: Prolog Resource Guide 1/2 [Monthly posting]