How can I execute a rexx script from java
Author Message
 How can I execute a rexx script from java

  Date- Fri, 21 Aug 1998 20:02:42 -0400
  Subj- How can I execute a rexx script from java

/----begin quote-----
| Should I use rexxc?
\----end quote-----

What is rexxc?

   - r4 -

--
Oxymoron of the hour:
Genuine imitation

The REXX Shop         http://www.*-*-*.com/
Join our friendly maillist.  Send e-mail to

as the only word in the BODY of the mail.
Try some free ICE Cream, our MR/2 ICE add-on
to automate and log your e-mail retrieval.

Wed, 07 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I execute a rexx script from java
[This was posted to comp.lang.rexx and copied to the author.]

|   I can't get java to execute a rexx script (because its .cmd) I've tried
|   running it using pmrexx and cmd put I can't pipe to it. I was wondering if
|   anyone knew how this could be done. Should I use rexxc? HELP!!

Use "cmd.exe /c myrexx.cmd"
as the argument to exec...

--
dIon Gillard, Certified Java Programmer
VisualNetRexx: http://www.trongus.com/VisualNetRexx

Thu, 08 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I execute a rexx script from java

Quote:

> What is rexxc?

The REXX 'compiler' that comes with IBM Object REXX.  It basically
allows you to convert a REXX program into a not-easily-readable format.

Bill P.

Mon, 12 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to test if REXX script is being executed from NT service job (Schedule)

2. How can I execute a rexx script from

3. Executing external Java processes from Tcl: java.library.path

4. Executing Tcl script inside a Tcl script

5. Fwd: Request for suggestions re: Java or Java Script

6. Mixing Java EAI stuff with Java in Script nodes

7. VRML generated from JAVA, not JAVA script?

8. REXX, Object REXX, NetREXX (, java?)

9. Still no REXX script engine for ActiveX scripting?

10. Rexx, Windows Scripting, and Active Server Pages Scripting.

11. REXX BEAUTIES: Post those little, neat, handy rexx scripts

12. REXX CGI scripts under UNIX with Regina REXX