Reginald REXX forum
Author Message
 Reginald REXX forum

There's a new forum dedicated for Reginald REXX, which is a free REXX
interpreter for Windows written by Jeff Glatt with GUI and many add-on
libraries. Welcome to join us:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 21 Mar 2005 10:50:21 GMT
 Reginald REXX forum
Hi,
  Why not comp.lang.reginald  or comp.lang.rexx.reginald?    Newsgroups
are easier for me to use than 'webgroups'.  Or at least a feed to a
newgroup?

--  Warren Van Wyck

Quote:

> There's a new forum dedicated for Reginald REXX, which is a free REXX
> interpreter for Windows written by Jeff Glatt with GUI and many add-on
> libraries. Welcome to join us:
> http://citymap.getmyip.com/Forum/list.php?f=11

Mon, 21 Mar 2005 23:56:20 GMT
 Reginald REXX forum
Don't know how to create a google group.
I access google groups always via web.

Guidance

Quote:
> Hi,
>   Why not comp.lang.reginald  or comp.lang.rexx.reginald?    Newsgroups
> are easier for me to use than 'webgroups'.  Or at least a feed to a
> newgroup?

> --  Warren Van Wyck

Tue, 22 Mar 2005 13:16:02 GMT
 Reginald REXX forum

When I try to install Reginald Rexx on my Win2K system I get a little
window saying that the install program, reginald.exe, is not a valid
win32 application.  I've tried going to the Reginald forum, but just get
page-not-found.  Can anyone help please?

Fri, 24 Jun 2005 22:52:59 GMT
 Reginald REXX forum

% When I try to install Reginald Rexx on my Win2K system I get a little
% window saying that the install program, reginald.exe, is not a valid
% win32 application.  I've tried going to the Reginald forum, but just get
% page-not-found.  Can anyone help please?

Most likely the file was corrupted at some point during file transfer.
The most common causes of this are transferring in ascii mode using an
ftp program, and incomplete down-load (i.e., a truncated file). Try
retrieving it again and be careful about ascii/binary settings.
--

Patrick TJ McPhee
East York  Canada

Sat, 25 Jun 2005 07:37:35 GMT
 Reginald REXX forum

Thanks guys, your diagnosis was exactly correct. I downloaded again and
it installed without problems.

Mon, 27 Jun 2005 16:11:58 GMT

1. ProjectDlg - New tool for Reginald rexx

2. ProjectDlg - New tool for Reginald rexx

3. Compound varables appear to have a difference between TSO and regina / reginald / Personal Rexx

4. Reginald and Rexx Dialog on XP?

5. Reginald and comp.lang.rexx

6. Forum ITALIANO - ITALIAN Forum

7. New forum for HLA at the win32asm forum.

8. Reginald: about building GUIs with RXdlg.dll...

9. Regina vs Reginald?

10. Reginald creates upper case filename

11. DO OVER in Reginald?

12. Reginald