Object REXX For Windows 95
Author Message
 Object REXX For Windows 95

Looking for some DLL's that we used with OS/2 REXX

   FTPAPI.DLL
   RXFTP.DLL
   RXUTILS.DLL

Has anyone seen these for Object REXX for Windows or know where I can
get them? Called IBM and they haven't made these DLL yet or have a
release time when they will.

Thanks

Rex Walters

Tue, 21 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Announce: Update for Object REXX for Windows 95/Windows NT available

2. Compiler for Object REXX under Windows 95/NT ??

3. NEED DB/2 API's for Object REXX for Windows 95/NT

4. Now available: new version of Object REXX for Windows 95/NT

5. New version of Object REXX for Windows 95/NT available

6. Conversion OS/2 Rexx to Object Rexx for Windows '95

7. Windows NT/95 Object Rexx

8. Object Studio 5.0 for Windows 95 announced with Microsoft Launch 95

9. Help : REXX, from Windows 3.1 to Windows 95

10. colors in Object REXX (win 95)

11. Sorting a Textfile Object REXX WinNT/95

12. Object Rexx (Win 95/NT ) RunTime Files