RXDbase
Author Message
 RXDbase

Hello,

I don't know if this will make it through my ISP,
since it's the first time ever I write here, anyway..

I made available on my web site
( http://www.*-*-*.com/ )
the latest release of my database library for _NetRexx_,
RXDbase 0.84.

Thanks to Giuseppe Aprile, now MaxBase (the GUI
application, included in the package with sources)
has some facilities to import and export to DB III files
(you know, .dbf).

(Oh, and I have put there also other things)

Also, the MaxBase application can be expanded by means
of plugins, so you can code small apps which access
databases without writing too much code.

Note:
-----

A lot of people did stop by my page and tried it,
but not many of them reported anything to me, so
if you download it please contact me at least to
say "it sux" :).

Having feedback is vital; I think that if I won't
recieve at least some of it I'll withdraw the DB
class from the internet (but RXFile is there to
stay) and let it for internal use (you know,
maintaining a Web page, a readme in a foreign
language etc etc does take time, and if the
thing doesn't interest..).

--
Max Marsiglietti,

Wed, 01 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT