Looking for public domain XEDIT for Unix
Author Message
 Looking for public domain XEDIT for Unix

This may not be the proper forum but hopefully someone can point me
in the right direction.

Thanks,

Sat, 08 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for public domain XEDIT for Unix

|> This may not be the proper forum but hopefully someone can point me
|> in the right direction.

THE, a freely-available XEDIT clone, is available from:

        ftp.gu.edu.au:/src/THE

this text in the body (not the subject) of the message:

        subscribe thelist

Or browse this web site:

        http://www.gu.edu.au/gwis/the/markh.html
--

Annex Software Support / Xylogics, Inc.               +1 800 225 3317
53 Third Avenue / Burlington MA  01803-4491     Fax:  +1 617 272 2618

Sat, 08 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for public domain XEDIT for Unix

Quote:
>This may not be the proper forum but hopefully someone can point me
>in the right direction.

>Thanks,

THE is an XEDIT look-alike that's on most platforms.
Try:
North America: rexx.uwaterloo.ca
                     /pub/editors/the
Europe:           ftp.pvv.unit.no
                     /pub/the
Australia:        ftp.gu.edu.au
                     /src/THE

Mon, 10 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for public domain sources of prolog for unix

2. Looking For XEDIT/REXX for UNIX

3. Looking for CMS/XEDIT + REXX combo for AIX/Unix

4. Public Domain Unix APL Interpreter

5. Public domain FORTH for VAX VMS or UNIX

6. tidarque - a public domain VRML browser for Unix - available online

7. Is there NO public domain Unix Ada compiler ?

8. Public domain compiler for AT&T unix

9. public domain prolog for unix

10. Public domain Prolog for UNIX?

11. Public Domain Lisps?? (Franz, over Unix)

12. Looking for Public Domain Object-Oriented Databases