Windows NT/95 Object Rexx
Author Message
 Windows NT/95 Object Rexx

Hi.

I'm having great difficulty in getting some of the Registry functions of
Object Rexx for Windows NT/95 working.

Basically, I cannot get the ~CONNECT('HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE',machine_name) and
~GETVALUE(key,named value) to function.

Taking the ~CONNECT first, I can manually open any Registry for any machine
 on the LAN.
However, Object Rexx refuses to open any Registry.

~GETVALUE always returns 0 for the .TYPE and .DATA for the given key, even
though I can manually scan through the Registry and make changes to the
appropraite key.

Any ideas, suggestions would be appreciated.

ADVthanksANCE,

        Rob

Mon, 22 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Announce: Update for Object REXX for Windows 95/Windows NT available

2. Compiler for Object REXX under Windows 95/NT ??

3. NEED DB/2 API's for Object REXX for Windows 95/NT

4. Now available: new version of Object REXX for Windows 95/NT

5. New version of Object REXX for Windows 95/NT available

6. Conversion OS/2 Rexx to Object Rexx for Windows '95

7. Object Rexx (Win 95/NT ) RunTime Files

8. Object Rexx for 95/NT

9. Object Rexx for 95/NT fixes

10. Object REXX For Windows 95

11. ANNOUNCE: Helga - ODBC,CGI,Tcl,Windows NT,Windows 95,MS Windows

12. Win '95 DDE calls in ObjectREXX for Windows 95/NT