List REXX Commercial Vendors
Author Message
 List REXX Commercial Vendors

What are the commercial vendors for REXX (and are they still in
business)?:

Windows:

IBM
Quercus Systems

OS2:

IBM

Linux:

?

Thanks
--

Gary Scott

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Support the GNU fortran G95 Project:   http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 08 Sep 2004 23:12:00 GMT
 List REXX Commercial Vendors

Quote:
>What are the commercial vendors for REXX (and are they still in
>business)?:

>Windows:

I have WinRexx from Enterprise Alternatives (www.winrexx.com) but last
time I checked, they were in the process of folding thier tents.

--
Rich Greenberg   Work:  Rich.Greenberg atsign worldspan.com   +1 770-563-6656
N6LRT   Marietta, GA, USA   Play: richgr atsign panix.com     +1 770-321-6507

Mon, 13 Sep 2004 23:56:06 GMT

1. Vendors of DOS-Based REXX???

2. 3rd pary vendors for REXX Libraries

3. Vendors of REXX for UNIX?

4. Forth Vendor List

5. Request for a List of Prolog Vendors

6. OODB Vendor Positions (several listed) will train in OODBs

7. COMMERCIAL: S/REXX (and SEDIT) for Linux (and other UNIXes)

8. REXX in WINDOWS/REXX Add-ins/VISUAL REXX ????

9. List of Object REXX Versions and how to get them

10. Rexx platforms list

11. details about the rexx stem tails bug listed in FAQ

12. REXX & Controlling What Shows in Window List