Object Rexx or WinRexx for NT
Author Message
 Object Rexx or WinRexx for NT

Is there anyone out there converting from REXX as supplied in OS/2 to NT (4.0)
IBM's Object Rexx works closest to the old Rexx, though the big problem
we have is with the SET statements.  We can get around it by changing
all the SET's to CALL VALUE, but as we have about 600 REXX .CMD files this
is not our first choice.  WinRexx from Enterprise Alternatives seems to
have an environment that preserves the SET's, (good), but also seems to
equate a zero RC with system commmand had problems (bad), plus a few other
odd differences.
Comments, suggestions, etc.

Sat, 07 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. OS/2 Rexx port to Object Rexx for NT

2. OS/2 Rexx port to Object Rexx for NT

3. WinREXX for Alpha/NT 4.0

4. WinREXX for DEC Alpha processor/Windows NT

5. WinREXX port of OS/2 REXX to Windows

6. Object Rexx and DB2 Server for NT

7. Announce: Update for Object REXX for Windows 95/Windows NT available

8. Object Rexx for NT and HLLAPI

9. Converting VxREXX to Object REXX for Windows NT

10. Converting VxREXX to Object REXX for Windows NT

11. is Object REXX 1.0.3.0 for NT compatible with W2k

12. NT Object Rexx 1.03 / 2.1