Questions to Dr. Rx
Author Message
 Questions to Dr. Rx

The REXX Language Association's newsletter will be published in
the www.rexxla.org web page.  We're shooting for September as the
publish-date.

As befits any such publication, there will be a column devoted to
questions concerning REXX.  Peter Buck has offered to answer them
in the "Dr. Rx" column.  So feel free to send your questions to:

Please try to include the environment the question relates to.

What kind of questions, since we already have the REXXLIST mailing
list and the comp.lang.rexx newsgroup, you ask?
Well, any matter that doesn't necessarily need an immediate reply,
or if you'd like to see a more definitive, rounded answer than is
usual on REXXLIST, or... whatever!
REXXLIST is meant for questions related to REXX itself, but not
really for things like "how do I do ... in DOS/Unix/MVS/etc.?".
Dr. Rx doesn't have that limitation.

The doctor isn't expecting any questions for his opening column,
so you might want to surprise him...  ;->

Regards,

       Member of RexxLA (and editor of its newsletter)

Wed, 31 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Questions to Dr. Rx

Quote:
>REXXLIST is meant for questions related to REXX itself, but not
>really for things like "how do I do ... in DOS/Unix/MVS/etc.?".

Could have fooled me...
--

------ http://www.comlab.ox.ac.uk/oucl/users/ian.collier/imc.html

New to this group?  Answers to frequently-asked questions can be had from
http://rexx.hursley.ibm.com/rexx/ .

Thu, 01 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. asons to Rx the Bit Dr.

2. OREXX vs PCDOS 7 REXX and RX*.RX util

3. ARexx rx question

4. ARexx rx question

5. "Dr. Know" career question

6. Fortran Questions for Dr. Stroustrup

7. Dr. Math and Dr. Logowriter? Dr. Turtle Math, etc.

8. Rx-1.5

9. Rx 1.4

10. rx-1.3

11. Rx 1.0

12. Volunteer needed for rx regexp package work