Passing a parameter Rexx to JCL and return a parameter to JCL
Author Message
 Passing a parameter Rexx to JCL and return a parameter to JCL

Hi,

I'm tried to call a Rexx from a JCL and that the Rexx gives back a
parameter that the JCL can treat. Somebody knows how I can do it?

Thank you very much for your help!

Fri, 12 Mar 2004 23:35:53 GMT
 Passing a parameter Rexx to JCL and return a parameter to JCL
the only thing rexx can pass back to jcl is a numeric return code...
Quote:

> Hi,

> I'm tried to call a Rexx from a JCL and that the Rexx gives back a
> parameter that the JCL can treat. Somebody knows how I can do it?

> Thank you very much for your help!

Sat, 13 Mar 2004 03:45:21 GMT
 Passing a parameter Rexx to JCL and return a parameter to JCL
From your Rexx program, you can write out parameters into a file that
can be read by later programs in your JCL job stream.

Quote:

> Hi,

> I'm tried to call a Rexx from a JCL and that the Rexx gives back a
> parameter that the JCL can treat. Somebody knows how I can do it?

> Thank you very much for your help!

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 22:11:21 GMT

1. Passing variables between JCL and Rex / Rexx and JCL

2. Passing parameters in JCL

3. language rules question: using a (passed in) parameter to define a parameter

4. parameter passing and returning

5. OS/2 Rexx parameter passing & receivind

6. passing parameter to an OS/2 rexx pgm

7. Passing Parameter form REXX to dos exe

8. OS/2 Question: How can I pass parameters from REXX to DLL function

9. Passing Parameter to REXX batch step

10. return code to JCL

11. JCL Return Code (RC)

12. Need JCL Return Code Help