RXCOMM.DLL for windows, provides access to serial communications devices
Author Message
 RXCOMM.DLL for windows, provides access to serial communications devices

Hi list,

in Feb 2002, I offered my freeware windows version of RXCOMM.DLL for email
delivery. There is now an internet page available for download at
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mit freundlichen Gr?en / with best regards
Christian Kulovits
Austrian Airlines
ZDDC   IT - System Engineering Central Systems
Tel: +43 (0)5 1766 - 1557
Fax: +43 (0)5 1766 - 5 1557

Fri, 03 Dec 2004 15:52:45 GMT

1. how to access a (serial) device (linux)

2. Serial port (device) access from Smalltalk

3. Need a serial communication DLL for APL+Win

4. newbie: serial communication, database access

5. Serial communication under Windows

6. Serial Communications in MS Windows

7. Clipper Serial Communications under Windows NT 4.0

8. Serial communication, Windows GetCommError

9. Serial communication with GNAT on a Windows-PC

10. z Windows serial communication

11. help with serial port communication from Windows

12. trouble with serial communication (serial port init.vi)