Open ltr to Watcom re: exorbitant (IMHO) tech support
Author Message
 Open ltr to Watcom re: exorbitant (IMHO) tech support

Quote:
>>I chose VX-REXX as a development environment for small utility
>>programs incidental to a Fortune 500 client's major project.
>For that kind of projects I chose to subscribe to IBM DevCon. Besides a lot of
>programming utilities and other stuff I got IBM DrDialog/DrRexx for free (it's
>in the CD).-
>Michele Marziani

Can someone tell me how to subscribe to IBM DevCon?  It's either
that or wipe Warp off my system and I'd like to give them every
benefit.

By the way--for depressing reading, see 95vos2.zip, in section 8 of
WUGNET on Compuserve.  All the things IBM is doing wrong that I was
trying to ignore.

- Peter

Mon, 14 Jul 1997 16:51:00 GMT

1. Open ltr to Watcom re: exorbitant (IMHO) tech support charges

2. Watcom Support (was RE:Watcom on the net)

3. Calling Tech Support

4. Smalltalk support of MSWindows tech.

5. Smalltalk support of MSWindows tech. (fwd)

6. HEY TECH SUPPORT!

7. Please help me - Clarion Tech Support!!!!!

8. Need Tech Support

9. Tech Support Wanted

10. FiveWin free news and tech support server

11. major tech support site

12. LOGO-L> Tech Support