Attempting Simple AI under MVS Rexx./TSO/ISPF
Author Message
 Attempting Simple AI under MVS Rexx./TSO/ISPF

I am presently attempting to devise a number of routines which
interface, with Serena Softwares ChangeMan Product; IBMs
Infoman and as an end result, present an ISPF dialogue to the user,
utilising the data extracted and cross referenced from the above.

This has been done, however, rather than presenting the data
via the normal ISPF dialogue table usage,  ( ie `as is`) , I am
attempting, to allow the REXX dialogue to `learn` from whichever
company wide user happens to be requesting said data.

My normal scheme of approach dictates that the rexx, should
pre define at each invocation, datasets unique to each invoking user,
logging the actions and then acting upon the original dialogues
therein / per user.

However, I wish to allow a learning schematic to be introduced,
in that the patterns of each user are followed, logged and post
acted upon at  every invocation whilst also taking into account
each prior invocation, thus detailing a pattern for each individual.

This is not quite a pure REXX technical question as is, but at the end
of the day it could be, and anybodys Idea for shortcuts would earn
them multitudinous hugs and kisses.

Yours, surrounded by datasets.... Derek Templeton Northcote. AMEX.

Fri, 06 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. MVS TSO/ISPF REXX Question

2. Look for help calling ISPF from MVS/TSO-REXX

3. Rexx and MVS TSO ISPF

4. US - FL - S.E. ****MVS/CICS PROGRAMMERS (UNIX,MVS/TSO,ISPF,COBOL)****CONTRACT

5. Canada Vancouver - PL/1, IMS, DB2, MVS, TSO, ISPF, JCL - Experienced Programmers

6. Help requested re learning cobol on MVS, using ISPF, JCL, TSO, etc

7. US - FL - MIAMI ***MVS/TSO,ISPF,DB2,INSTALL (SOFTWARE LIBRARIAN)****CONTRACT

8. US - FL - MIAMI ****SOFTWARE LIBRARIAN (MVS/TSO,ISPF,COBOL,INSTALL)****CONTRACT

9. TSO (MVS) REXX -> AIX (UNIX) REXX

10. REXX +TSO + ISPF + Endevor

11. Montréal - Informatique Conseil Plus - C-List REXX SAS TSO/ISPF

12. Rexx dynamic SQL to DB2 (TSO/ISPF source code)