Rexx2Nrx vs 3.02 pre-release 7
Author Message
 Rexx2Nrx vs 3.02 pre-release 7

Hello there,

   I have just uploaded Rexx2Nrx.zip (vs 3.02 pre 7)to my home page
www.Rexx2Nrx.com

   This version is a pre-release of the Rexx2Nrx 'Java Class Builder'

   It also expands the time-slice for the DEMO version again until
01.07.2002. Hence, if you get the message 'licence expired' please
download the new soft.

   I would really appreciate to get some 'beta test' sides now. I am
mostly testing the 'classic Rexx to NetRexx converter' with my own
Rexx stuff, but would appreciate to get some other test-sites and test
cases. As you know, everybody has his own 'style of coding ...'.

   If you are interested, pls. download the software and give me a mail
with your feed-back. Thanks in advance for your efforts.

Thomas Schneider.

Sun, 28 Nov 2004 01:49:17 GMT

1. Announcing ficl release 3.02

2. Rexx2Nrx release 4.01

3. Rexx2Nrx release 4.00 beta 22

4. Rexx2Nrx release 4.0

5. Rexx2Nrx release 3.01 run-time package - documentation update

6. Rexx2Nrx (the classic Rexx to NetRexx converter) release notes / issues

7. J 3.02

8. (g)sed 3.02 for native Win32 available

9. Princen send mail 3.02

10. SIX 3.00.01 to SIX 3.02

11. Six RDD 3.02 o COMIX RDD 3.09

12. Six Library 3.00 to 3.02