Workplace Shell
Author Message
 Workplace Shell

Is there anyone out there who may be able to help me with the following problems?
I am using OS/2 WARP 3.

1/
I create a folder on the desktop with a program object and a launchpad. I open
this launchpad but it is displayed on the screen is just about the Warp Pad.
How can I move my launchpad to a position I choose?

2/
In Rexx how do I close a LaunchPad or Folder?

Thanks in advance

Tue, 03 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Workplace shell Object ID query

2. Workplace shell attribs.

3. Workplace shell attribs.

4. Sockets with LAN Workplace 4.1 and MS-Winsock

5. Anyone using Lan Workplace and/or Symbol terminals?

6. Novell LAN Workplace, 1010 errors

7. 21" monitors at the workplace

8. Ugly feminists at the male-dominated workplace (was Male Gender Smashing)

9. ANNOUNCE: Workplace 4.2b1 + Software Development Kit

10. BETA: TeamWave Workplace 2.1b1

11. BETA: TeamWave Workplace 2.0b1 - Mac/Windows/Unix groupware

12. ANNOUNCE: TeamWave Workplace (Mac/Win/Unix groupware) 1.1