Rexx2Nrx release 4.01
Author Message
 Rexx2Nrx release 4.01

Hello there,

  I have just uploaded release 4.01 of the classic Rexx to NetRexx
converter to my home-page, www.Rexx2Nrx.com

  The changes include:

   -  function 'random' (as specified for classic Rexx) now
implemented.
   -  comments of the source program are now copied to the generated
program
      you may use option NOCOMMENT to discard comments
   -  in-line comments (prefixed by '--' as in Object-Rexx and
NetRexx) now supported
   -  improvements in the Rexx Parser (report correct line-number in
case of errors)
   -  option SOURCE puts the respective source-lines in the
intermediate code-file. This option is needful for debugging only (and
TRACE SOURCE, when this becomes implemented)
      (note that since 4.00 option NOSOURCE is the default)

  In case of troubles or ideas for improvements please send a mail to
me.

best regards from sunny Vienna, Tom.

Sun, 24 Jul 2005 18:12:54 GMT

1. Rexx2Nrx release 4.00 beta 22

2. Rexx2Nrx release 4.0

3. Rexx2Nrx vs 3.02 pre-release 7

4. Rexx2Nrx release 3.01 run-time package - documentation update

5. Rexx2Nrx (the classic Rexx to NetRexx converter) release notes / issues

6. View importing problems, 2.1 -> 4.01

7. Error installing Dolphin 4.01

8. TGen for DS 4.01

9. 4.01 downloads page broken?

10. 4.01 - Graphics Problem with Windows 98 but not NT or 2000

11. Dolphin 4.01 will not accept my serial number

12. Small Doc Error in 4.01 Ed Centre