New Object Rexx from IBM?
Author Message
 New Object Rexx from IBM?

I've read a couple of posts that mention an upgrade to V2.1
for Windows, but can't find it on the Rexx web site. Does
anyone have details?

Thanks,
Philip

Mon, 25 Oct 2004 00:22:17 GMT
 New Object Rexx from IBM?
Yes,
        I made a couple of the posts you refer to.  I contacted the
ObjRexx development team in Germany this morning and asked them when
it would be made available.  Here is the reply I got.

Hello Lee,
Yes, it was a fantastic RexxLA-Symposium this year.
We plan to release version 2.1.1 at mid/end of May. We are working
(paper work) on it.
Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grssen,
Dr. Lavrentios Servissoglou
Consultant, REXX / Object REXX Development
IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH

Hope this clears the air.

Lee

On Wed, 08 May 2002 12:22:17 -0400, Philip Wright

Quote:

>I've read a couple of posts that mention an upgrade to V2.1
>for Windows, but can't find it on the Rexx web site. Does
>anyone have details?

>Thanks,
>Philip

Mon, 25 Oct 2004 02:12:01 GMT
 New Object Rexx from IBM?
2.1 is the current Windows version being shipped by IBM. I order it about 4
weeks ago from their web site.

There's a link from the Hursley site to the REXX software page;

http://www-4.ibm.com/software/ad/rexx/

From there navigate your way to ShopIBM.

:>
:>I've read a couple of posts that mention an upgrade to V2.1
:>for Windows, but can't find it on the Rexx web site. Does
:>anyone have details?
:>
:>Thanks,
:>Philip

Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:29:10 GMT

1. New REXX SuperSet/2 supports Object REXX

2. Regina vs IBM Object Rexx

3. IBM Object REXX for Windows Evaluation copy available

4. IBM Object Rexx v2.1 Development Edition

5. IBM Object Rexx development?

6. Rexx control of IBM Works objects.

7. IBM Object Rexx and FTP

8. IBM Object rexx for Windows 98 - problem installing

9. IBM Object Rexx is comin

10. IBM Object Rexx is c

11. IBM Object Rexx is coming

12. Windows NT Object REXX - IBM fixes/CSDs?