REXX for Windows / DOS?
Author Message
 REXX for Windows / DOS?

I'm considering doing an application that will do a lot of text
manipulation and run under Windows.  I'm currently using Watcom's VX-REXX
for OS/2 and would like to know if there are any similar products for
Windows.  This product could only be used if the runtime rights are free.

Thanks for any help.

- Keith

Keith Bennett                            Bennett Business Solutions, Inc.
C++/C Software Development               1852 Middlebridge Drive

Sun, 13 Jul 1997 22:36:08 GMT

1. Windows/DOS REXX - Arbitrary Precision Numbers

2. FS: REXX Programming for DOS and Windows

3. FS: Rexx for DOS and Windows

4. DOS Rexx and Windows 2000

5. Dos/Windows Rexx?

6. DOS/WINDOWS REXX?

7. Free Rexx Development Tool (OS/2, DOS, Windows and Unix)

8. free REXX implementation on Windows, DOS

9. REXX Compiler for DOS/Windows - Info needed!

10. Shareware (freeware) REXX for DOS/Windows

11. Shareware (freeware) REXX for DOS/Windows

12. REXX in WINDOWS/REXX Add-ins/VISUAL REXX ????