date/time conversion
Author Message
 date/time conversion

Apparently as an outward expression of some heretofore submerged
tendency towards {*filter*}, I have begun work on a VX-REXX-based
mailer for use with OS/2 and IBM's TCP/IP.

I find that I need an incredibly flexible routine for taking the value
of the RFC-822 'Date:' tag and massaging it into a consistent format.

Has such a thing been written?  Bits of it, even?  Something that I
could use as a basis and extend?

Mike.
--

"We all want something beautiful.  Man, I wish I was beautiful."

Tue, 26 Nov 1996 08:47:17 GMT
 date/time conversion

Quote:
>Apparently as an outward expression of some heretofore submerged
>tendency towards {*filter*}, I have begun work on a VX-REXX-based
>mailer for use with OS/2 and IBM's TCP/IP.

>I find that I need an incredibly flexible routine for taking the value
>of the RFC-822 'Date:' tag and massaging it into a consistent format.

>Has such a thing been written?  Bits of it, even?  Something that I
>could use as a basis and extend?

author of CMS Mailbook which is written (nearly) entirely in REXX. This
is now being turned into a commercial product, so I don't know if he would
be willing to share any source, but you could always ask.

--------

Systems Programmer -- Team OS/2
NYS Legislative Bill Drafting Commission
1450 Western Avenue
Albany,NY 12203
VOICE:(518)458-5114  FAX:(518)458-5108

Tue, 26 Nov 1996 17:01:17 GMT

1. string to date/time conversion

2. Date/Time conversions

3. Date/Time Conversion

4. Create Time / date or Modified Time / date of a txt file

5. convert labview date/time to excel date/time

6. DOS compressed date/time into real date/time

7. Date-Time/TOD clock conversion (was Re: (no subject given))

8. Date & Time Conversions on VM

9. Conversion of date / current time to DateAndTime

10. Date Conversion problem: Date == 2079/12/31

11. Clarion Date (Long) -> Access Date\Time

12. time to time with different dates...