$$QUICK MONEY$$ - money.txt [01/01]
Author Message
 $$QUICK MONEY$$ - money.txt [01/01]

BEGIN -- Cut Here -- cut here

NEW VERSION! 1997               ($$$$EASY CASH AND IT IS LEGAL$$$$)

IF YOU HAVE $10 READ VERY CAREFULLY!!

        In January of 1997, I saw an article in an Internet newsgroup
telling me that I could make 50,000 within a month for an investment of
only $10.  I  thought this was going to be a scam so I did not try!!
I told my friend about this he tried and it worked!!!

Within two weeks he began receiving money in the mail!  Soon, hundreds,
and then thousands of dollars began to roll in.  Within 4 weeks, he had
received a total of $46,812.00!  It came from everywhere in the world."
Lately, he doubled his efforts and the money is rolling in even faster.

If you follow the three steps below, there is no reason why the same
shouldn't happen to you! This is a legitimate investment opportunity.
You invest $10, and you receive a return on your investment.  So does
the next investor.  THIS IS NOT ILLEGAL, THIS IS NOT A CHAIN LETTER,
THIS IS PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE.  (See additional legal details below.)

 THE PROCEDURE IS SIMPLE:

1) Invest your $10 by writing your name and address on five separate
pieces of paper along with the words: "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING
LIST."  Fold two $1 U.S. Treasury bills, inside each piece of paper,
and mail 2 dollars to each of the following five addresses:

1. Matt Hardcastle
    1101 Follis Ave
    Johnston City, IL 62951

2. Stacey Derksen
    Box 74
    Calmar, AB. Canada
    T0C-0V0

3. E Palmer
    P.O. Box 277762
    Sacramento, Ca 95827

4. John Blake
    P.O. Box 880942
    San Francisco, Ca 94188

5.Ryan Allibon
   9 Superiour Crs
   North Bay, Ontario
   P1A2V9

2) Now remove the top name from the list, and move the other four names
up.  In other words, #5 becomes #4 and so on.  Put your name as the
fifth
one on the list.  You can do this by simply retyping the article or
repost
ing it to other newsgroups with the edited addressees.

3) Post the article to at least 200 newsgroups.  There are 22,000, so it
shouldn't be hard to find that many.  Remember, there are no "Free
Lunches" in this world so the harder you work the more money you will
make.  Now mail the 5 letters with 2 dollars each in them and your on
your way to make some fast cash easily!!

        You are now in the mail order investment business, and should
start seeing returns within a week or two.  Of course, the more
newsgroups
you post to, the greater your return will be.  If you wish to remain
anonymous, you may use a fake name, but make sure your address is
correct.

HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY! YOU DON'T NEED TO CHEAT.  THE BASIC IDEA TO
MAKE THE BUCKS.  GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND PLAY FAIR AND YOU WILL WIN AND
MAKE SOME REAL NICE CASH!

***BY THE WAY, IF YOU TRY TO DECEIVE PEOPLE POSTING THE MESSAGES WITH
YOUR NAME IN THE LIST AND NOT SENDING THE BUCKS TO THE PEOPLE ON THE
LIST
YOU WILL NOT GET MUCH.  I KNOW SOMEONE WHO DID THIS AND ONLY GOT ABOUT
80
DOLLARS (AFTER 2 MONTHS).  THEN HE PAY AND MONEY KEPT ON ROLLING
IN!!$$$$

This is a perfectly legal business (refer to title 18, sections 1302 &
134111 of the United States Postal and Lottery Laws)

**CAUTION**
If you remove any other name besides the one in the number one position,
you will not be covered by title 18.  Chain letters are illegal and you
can be prosecuted by the state, federal and postal authorities.

I KNOW THIS BECAUSE I CHECKED IT WITH THE CITY ATTORNY SO THIS IS NOT
ILLEGAL AT ALL!

END -- Cut Here -- cut here

Fri, 17 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. $$QUIC MONEY$$ - money.txt [01/01]

2. REXX and RxSOCK socket programming - goserv.txt [01/01]

3. Carnitine Available - net-c1.txt [01/01]

4. ~Money~Money~Money~Money~Money~

5. Money.....Money.....Money.....Money.....Money...

6. WANTED: smalltalk contract prgrmr, 6 months, Toronto, Ontario - contprm [01/01]

7. date 01 01 00

8. Saving Reports to Disk - tfn.clw [01/01]

9. Clarion for DOS 3.1 Release 3.102 - ft02.cla [01/01]

10. Real Classes in Clipper, -prolonged- with English explanation - clpcls.zip [01/01]

11. Real Classes in Clipper, -prolonged- Explanation/Samples - clpcls.zip [01/01]