Copy File from Librarian
Author Message
 Copy File from Librarian

Quote:
>To copy members from a Librarian dataset you need to look at the FAIR
routines.
>These callable modules allow programs to all the access functions needed to
>manage a Librarian dataset.

Can't find anything even close to FAIR anywhere on the system. I did find
several other ways to do it though. Thanks for the suggestion.

Sun, 11 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Librarian for .LIB files

2. CW2.003 File copy changes the date.....need a way to copy w/o date change

3. BUG: file copy copies links as links

4. How do I copy a file from a "Librarian PDS"?

5. copying files using as a different file name

6. Setting file attributes and Copying files

7. H E L P COPY(file,new file)

8. CW2.003 Copy file changes file date

9. Copy a *.txt file to another file

10. File (original) To File Copy (storage)

11. VMS LIB$ copying file a file in FORTRAN

12. Copying files to file server