 Rexx/PalmOS group on Yahoo (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/r-e-x-x_palmos/)

We set this up and auto-invited the first set of users (much to the
dismay of at least one person who didn't want their email address
known to Yahoo's prying eyes...sorry), so that you could use it to
post all message related to Rexx for Palm OS.

We didn't want to use this newsgroup because we weren't sure if that
was being a good comp.lang.rexx citizen or not.  Also, having only
Rexx/PalmOS stuff in one place will make it easier for us to find your
questions, bugs, comments, ..., and reply in kind.

So, here it is...see you there.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 14 Oct 2004 07:04:19 GMT

1. click the link for the best google group http://groups-beta.google.com/group/boysworld

2. re OS/2 Rexx Gui yahoo group

3. Use of Yahoo's group/LogoForum to convey image information

4. Use of Yahoo's group/LogoForum to convey image information

5. New Yahoo group for...

6. AoA/HLA Yahoo Group

7. Vignette Jobs Yahoo Group

8. Yahoo Groups archive fixed

9. ?list{proplist:width+proplist:group,SomeNr} does change field width, not group width

10. http://groups.google.com/

11. TPF Group: COMP.OS.TPF - The Group is up and running