VX-REXX/REXX dialog trouble in OS/2 w/ FP17
Author Message
 VX-REXX/REXX dialog trouble in OS/2 w/ FP17

Quote:

>I recently "upgraded" to Fixpack 17, and since then (and with FP16 as
>well, as far as I remember) I have had trouble with aborted messages in
>message dialogs, specifically with the VRMessage() dialogs.

>I backed out the REXX*.DLL files, but the trouble still persists.

>Does anyone know how to fix this?

"Downgrading" to the original OS/2 (red spine) version did the job for me...

Wed, 19 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. VX-REXX and Object REXX under OS/2

2. Object REXX & VX-REXX under OS/2

3. Creation of GIF/BMP with REXX and VX-REXX in OS/2

4. VX-Rexx Dialogs and .RC files

5. vx-rexx and file open dialog box problem

6. Vispro Rexx vs VX - Rexx

7. VisPro/Rexx vs VX-REXX

8. VX-REXX to any REXX on NT

9. VisPro Rexx or VX-Rexx ?