REXX for Linux
Author Message
 REXX for Linux

Hello All,

Anyone out there have a GOOD rexx for Linux.  I have a problem where the
REXX interpreter off Sunsite gets machine storage exhausted errors.  I am
doing some significant work with arrays and need something more resiliant.
The REXX interpreter needs to be portable- as it will get compiled for
both Linux and Solaris.  Code is developed on Linux but run on big Sparc
systems.

Thanks, Arthur Tyde

Sun, 04 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 REXX for Linux

Quote:
>Anyone out there have a GOOD rexx for Linux.  I have a problem where the
>REXX interpreter off Sunsite gets machine storage exhausted errors.  I am
>doing some significant work with arrays and need something more resiliant.
>The REXX interpreter needs to be portable- as it will get compiled for
>both Linux and Solaris.  Code is developed on Linux but run on big Sparc
>systems.

You might want to check out OREXX for Linux at:
                http://www2.hursley.ibm.com/rexx/

Mon, 05 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 REXX for Linux
Try IBM's REXX for Linux.
Go to http://service2.boulder.ibm.com/dl/rexx/orexxlinux-d

Luis Paulo

Quote:

> Hello All,

> Anyone out there have a GOOD rexx for Linux.  I have a problem where the
> REXX interpreter off Sunsite gets machine storage exhausted errors.  I am
> doing some significant work with arrays and need something more resiliant.
> The REXX interpreter needs to be portable- as it will get compiled for
> both Linux and Solaris.  Code is developed on Linux but run on big Sparc
> systems.

> Thanks, Arthur Tyde

Tue, 06 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 REXX for Linux
Last not least try Regina at  http://www.lightlink.com/~hessling.
Quote:

> Hello All,

> Anyone out there have a GOOD rexx for Linux.  I have a problem where the
> REXX interpreter off Sunsite gets machine storage exhausted errors.  I am
> doing some significant work with arrays and need something more resiliant.
> The REXX interpreter needs to be portable- as it will get compiled for
> both Linux and Solaris.  Code is developed on Linux but run on big Sparc
> systems.

> Thanks, Arthur Tyde

Sun, 11 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. FAQ for REXX, REXX for Linux?

2. Rexx for linux ?

3. Is there a REXX for Linux?

4. Rexx on Linux

5. rexx on Linux ?

6. regina rexx under Linux? (compile error)

7. Object REXX does Linux

8. REXX for Linux??

9. REXX under Linux?

10. Free Source Code for Object Rexx for Linux

11. REXX for Linux?

12. REXX for Linux?