Rexx and ORexx in Warp4
Author Message
 Rexx and ORexx in Warp4

If I remeber right, back when there was only the beta of ORexx and Warp
3.0 you could envoke an ORexx program by :
Orexx {filename}

Can you do this in Warp 4 with classic Rexx as default?

I prefer to keep classi rexx as default and use Orexx when i need it.

foil is s rush"
Triak #35              "Life is a reach, then you gybe"
"Eleven"

Wed, 04 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Object Rexx for Warp4

2. Any ORexx enhanced way to start Rexx processes?

3. OREXX, FixPak 16 broke Object Rexx

4. Classic Rexx Source fails to run on ORexx

5. OREXX Vs Clasisic Rexx

6. OREXX vs PCDOS 7 REXX and RX*.RX util

7. Migrating REXX CGI program from OS/2 to ORexx on W2K

8. Quercus REXX v IBM oREXX

9. Performance ORexx - Standard Rexx

10. DB2 REXX (or OREXX) API under Windows NT??

11. REXX vs OREXX

12. OREXX vs REXX