 need for help vm/rexx report generatore

is someone have a reporter for vm/rexx

bye

Fri, 27 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 need for help vm/rexx report generatore

writes:
:>
:>is someone have a reporter for vm/rexx

:>
:>bye
:>
Under VM, I used to rely on DCF (aka SCRIPT) to generate my reports : its
relatively simple to have DCF read an external file that will hold the date
stored there by Rexx in a format that is coherent with the DCF syntax.
You've to design the report once and then generate the result file before
calling the SCRIPT command. At this point you've the choice and either
hardcode the filename in the DCF mainfile or issue a CMS FILEDEF before the
call to change the association.

Another way could be to rely on VM-AS (Application System) to have it generate
the report but this solution will not be cost effective if you do not own
already a VM-AS licence.

Jean-Pierre

Sat, 28 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. VM REXX DB2 MVS Progs needed in Florida

2. REXX,VM,SQL/DS Developers needed-U.S.-(Recruiter)

3. Help on VM(Mainframe) REXX

4. Porting from REXX on VM to Object REXX on AIX or W2000

5. PRO-REXX vs REXX/370 (VM/CMS)

6. PRO-REXX vs REXX/370 (VM/CMS)

7. NT REXX assistance for OS2/VM REXX man

8. Help needed - rexx/rxsocket/rexx

9. asm under VM/SP, help needed

10. Need help launching external non rexx command using VXREXX (VIO support needed) in OS/2

11. HELP?? Screen Report in REXX