How use prog REXX (*.CMD) with NT SERVER 4.0
Author Message
 How use prog REXX (*.CMD) with NT SERVER 4.0

If I use a program *.CMD with server NT 4.0. Can I have a problem please?

If exist a problem or no problem answer me please.

Thanks.Pascal.

Sat, 07 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 How use prog REXX (*.CMD) with NT SERVER 4.0

%
% If I use a program *.CMD with server NT 4.0. Can I have a problem please?

On peut le faire, mais il faut que vous achetez Object Rexx pour NT (de IBM).
Il y a aussi Regina, qui est gratis, mais je ne sais o`u on le trouve.

I don't have any technical French, so I'll give the rest in English.  Once
you install Object Rexx for NT, you can set an environment variable, the
name of which escapes me, but something like:
 set CMDEXT=.com.exe.bat.cmd.rex
and files with the extension `.rex' will be run using the rexx interpreter,
just like .cmd files in OS/2.  I don't think CMDEXT is the right name,
but if you just type
 SET
and look for the variable that's set to .exe.com.whatever, that's the one
I'm talking about.  With Regina, you might have to set up a registry class for
the extension .rex before that will work.

J'esp`ere que ceci vous aide.

--
Patrick TJ McPhee
East York  Canada

Sun, 08 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. DOS Error 55 using 5.2e/exospace/Win95 workstations/NT 4.0 server

2. DOS workstation attaching to NT 4.0 server using Clipper 5.2.e

3. Using VARCHAR with SQL Server 6.5 ODBC Driver (NetExpress 2.0 on NT 4.0)

4. MS Windows NT Server 4.0, Terminal Server Edition

5. MS Windows NT Server 4.0 - Terminal Server Edition

6. NT 4.0, wish8.0, load cmd bug??

7. TCP/IP sockets code in REXX script (long) - server.CMD (0/1)

8. Want to run REXX CMD files on a NT Box

9. Using Start cmd from Rexx in OS/2

10. Problems with NT 4.0 Server?

11. NT 4.0 Starting image on a server

12. Problems with NT 4.0 Server?