Help about IND$FILE transfer files ...?
Author Message
 Help about IND$FILE transfer files ...?

Hi all..  :)  ..

I'm learning the language REXX in VM/ESA ... I write this mail because I want
to know how I can tranfer files from VM to PC wiht program in REXX using the
IND$FILE ....?

I connect to the host wiht Modem Motorola 19200 bps .. with the program
FTTERM of IBM for DOS ...  The way for transfer files from VM/ESA to PC
with FTTERM is very EASY .. :)  ... but I want to learn how make one Program
in  REXX what tranfer files form VM to PC running the program in VM

For instance, I want to run one program with name could be --> downfile
and download the file to PC .

VAH.

Mon, 30 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. automated IND$FILE transfer OS/2 Rexx VM/CMS

2. cw2003: transfer blob into dos files, transfer dos files into blob

3. File Transfer help?

4. Please help w/ file transfer

5. Need help transferring an old Clipper file

6. Help Transferring a file using a serial cable.

7. File transfer source code needed urgently. Please help

8. Help! TCL File Transfer to Floopy

9. IBM network crashed by file transfer?

10. Fastest HTTP file transfer

11. Transfer files using FTP how ???????

12. How To: FTP file transfer