New version of REXX Tips & Tricks uploaded
Author Message
 New version of REXX Tips & Tricks uploaded

I've just uploaded the new version 2.7 of "REXX Tips & Tricks" to the
incoming directory of hobbes:

        http://www.*-*-*.com/

The proposed directory is

        http://www.*-*-*.com/

"REXX Tips & Tricks v2.70" is an OS/2 INF file containing useful
hints and information about OS/2 REXX.

Included are information about literature for REXX, further
Software for REXX, hints & tips for OS/2 commands, hints & tips
for REXX commands & functions, some hints for optimizations, a
lot of REXX source code (functions & complete programs) and much more.

Thu, 23 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 New version of REXX Tips & Tricks uploaded

|> I've just uploaded the new version 2.7 of "REXX Tips & Tricks" to the
|> incoming directory of hobbes:
|>
|>   http://hobbes.nmsu.edu/pub/incoming/rxtt27.zip

Better try this:
http://hobbes.nmsu.edu/pub/incoming/RXTT27.zip

        Stefan

    | Stefan Morgenroth         morgenroth[did.it]tu-harburg.de
    | www:         "http://www.jura1.uni-hamburg.de/Morgenroth/"
    | get my PGP Key: -> mail me with Subject "(PGP Public Key)"
    | --->> for replay "unspam" my address!
    |___________________________________________________________

.. finaly I found my ultimative ProNews/2 Warped Newsreader

Thu, 23 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. New Version of REXX Tips & Tricks uploaded

2. Version 3.10 of REXX Tips & Tricks released

3. REXX Tips & Tricks v3.4 released

4. REXX Tips & Tricks

5. REXX Tips & Tricks v3.20 released

6. Suggestions for REXX Tips & Tricks

7. ANN: REXX Tips & Tricks v2.80 released

8. New version 3.5 of REXX Tips & Tricks released

9. ANN: New Version of REXX Tips & Tricks available

10. New Feature Article and Tip/Trick

11. Asked: Tips & Tricks in lighting

12. Convex Tips & Tricks