Enterprise Rexx for Windows
Author Message
 Enterprise Rexx for Windows

I am thinking about using Enterprise Rexx for Windows (WinRexx) as an
embedded macro language interpreter to enhance a very rudimentary language
we have invented. This program will run in Visual C++ 32 bit platforms for
Windows 95 and NT.

My program will call WinRexx and pass it the name of the file to interpret.
 WinRexx will call me back with parsed function data on the stuff it
doesn't understand.

Has anyone done this with WinRexx?  See
( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ) for webb site.

Thanks,

Mike

Mon, 30 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Personal REXX vs Enterprise Rexx

2. REXX in WINDOWS/REXX Add-ins/VISUAL REXX ????

3. 5.5 Enterprise on Windows ME

4. About clarion 5.0 Enterprise edition and Windows 2000 Professional

5. PL/I Enterprise 2.1 Windows

6. Troubles with Windows ME and Lispworks Enterprise 4.1

7. Support for REXX and Object REXX for Windows/AIX

8. RexxUtil for Regina Rexx, part II (Or, tales of conversion to Rexx for Windows)

9. Migrating OS/2 REXX programs to REXX Windows??????

10. Conversion OS/2 Rexx to Object Rexx for Windows '95

11. Announce: Update for Object REXX for Windows 95/Windows NT available

12. Help : REXX, from Windows 3.1 to Windows 95