Version 3.3 of "REXX Tips & Tricks" released
Author Message
 Version 3.3 of "REXX Tips & Tricks" released

I uploaded the new version 3.3 of "REXX Tips & Tricks" to hobbes.

You can find it at

        http://www.*-*-*.com/

"REXX Tips & Tricks v3.30" is an OS/2 INF file containing useful
hints and information about OS/2 REXX.

Included are information about literature for REXX, further
Software for REXX, hints & tips for OS/2 commands, hints & tips
for REXX commands & functions, some hints for optimizations, a
lot of REXX source code (functions & complete programs) and much more.

If you have any comments, suggestions or corrections for REXX Tips &
Tricks
please contact me via email (I don't read this newsgroup very often).

Caution:

To read this file you need either OS/2 or an INF Viewer for your
operating system!

A possible view program for Windows 3.1 and newer versions is
oview.exe

You can find it here: http://www.*-*-*.com/

You only need the files

          ipf.dll
          libipfx.dll
          oview.exe

from the file ov_demo.zip inside of win_inf.zip. It should be possible
decompress them without installing the demo - but I don't know how
(I'm
not so familar with Windows).

Bernd Schemmer
--

Mon, 20 Dec 2004 04:03:18 GMT
 Version 3.3 of "REXX Tips & Tricks" released

Quote:
> I uploaded the new version 3.3 of "REXX Tips & Tricks" to hobbes.

> You can find it at

>    http://hobbes.nmsu.edu/pub/os2/dev/rexx/rxtt33.zip

Two days after posting and it still ain't there.
rxtt32.zip is, tho', still, anyways....

Maybe it's an Independence Day 'thing'.

Jonesy
--
  | Marvin L Jones       | jonz           |  W3DHJ   |  OS/2

  |   7,703' -- 2,345m   |   frontier.net |  DM68mn             SK

Wed, 22 Dec 2004 10:23:52 GMT
 Version 3.3 of "REXX Tips & Tricks" released
hi

Quote:

Try:    <http://hobbes.nmsu.edu/pub/incoming/rxtt33.zip>

--
good luck

peter

Wed, 22 Dec 2004 13:00:43 GMT

1. Version 3.10 of REXX Tips & Tricks released

2. REXX Tips & Tricks v3.4 released

3. New version of REXX Tips & Tricks uploaded

4. REXX Tips & Tricks v3.20 released

5. New Version of REXX Tips & Tricks uploaded

6. ANN: REXX Tips & Tricks v2.80 released

7. Novlib 3.3 Y2K Bug "FSWSSync()"

8. ANNOUNCE: "Compiler" 3.3 beta 2

9. ANNOUNCE: "Compiler" 3.3 beta 1

10. New security "feature" in Tk 3.3