for help about vispro rexx and Object REXX
Author Message
 for help about vispro rexx and Object REXX

hi,
I am a software programmer from China. I am doing a project about VISPRO
rexx and Object REXX. But i find it diffucult to serch and find some good
documents about vispro rexx and Object REXX.
Does anybody have them and glad to share with me? May you send some document
about vispro rexx and Object REXX to me?  eg: API of Object REXX, API of
vispro ress.

Thanks in advance,
Best Regards

Joe Yang
Stryon Inc.

Mon, 03 Jan 2005 11:58:06 GMT
 for help about vispro rexx and Object REXX

Quote:

>hi,
>I am a software programmer from China. I am doing a project about VISPRO
>rexx and Object REXX. But i find it diffucult to serch and find some good
>documents about vispro rexx and Object REXX.
>Does anybody have them and glad to share with me? May you send some document
>about vispro rexx and Object REXX to me?  eg: API of Object REXX, API of
>vispro ress.

Since you're asking about vispro, you must be on OS/2. This means
that you have the object rexx docs on your system already. Try "view
orexx.inf" at the command prompt.

If you're not currently using the object rexx environment on your
system, type "switchrx" at a prompt and follow the instructions. It
will tell you which rexx you're running (classic or object) and ask
you if you want to change it.

Vispro Rexx is not really available anymore. However, I might be
able to dig up the docs and mail it to you as a PDF. Let me know if
you're interested.

If you have vispro rexx, the api is described in the manual.

Quote:
>Thanks in advance,
>Best Regards

Hope this helps.

* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *
* http://consultron.ca                         irc.ecomstation.ca *

Mon, 03 Jan 2005 09:07:11 GMT
 for help about vispro rexx and Object REXX
hi,Jack
thanks.
Your docs should be helpful to my work. pls send it to me. My email:

Best Regards

Joe Yang
Stryon Inc.
Chian Branch

Quote:
> hi,
> I am a software programmer from China. I am doing a project about VISPRO
> rexx and Object REXX. But i find it diffucult to serch and find some good
> documents about vispro rexx and Object REXX.
> Does anybody have them and glad to share with me? May you send some
document
> about vispro rexx and Object REXX to me?  eg: API of Object REXX, API of
> vispro ress.

> Thanks in advance,
> Best Regards

> Joe Yang
> Stryon Inc.

Tue, 04 Jan 2005 05:52:32 GMT
 for help about vispro rexx and Object REXX
hi, Jack
thanks
pls send it to me.

Best Regards

Joe Yang
Stryon Inc.
Chian Branch

Quote:

> >hi,
> >I am a software programmer from China. I am doing a project about VISPRO
> >rexx and Object REXX. But i find it diffucult to serch and find some good
> >documents about vispro rexx and Object REXX.
> >Does anybody have them and glad to share with me? May you send some
document
> >about vispro rexx and Object REXX to me?  eg: API of Object REXX, API of
> >vispro ress.

> Since you're asking about vispro, you must be on OS/2. This means
> that you have the object rexx docs on your system already. Try "view
> orexx.inf" at the command prompt.

> If you're not currently using the object rexx environment on your
> system, type "switchrx" at a prompt and follow the instructions. It
> will tell you which rexx you're running (classic or object) and ask
> you if you want to change it.

> Vispro Rexx is not really available anymore. However, I might be
> able to dig up the docs and mail it to you as a PDF. Let me know if
> you're interested.

> If you have vispro rexx, the api is described in the manual.

> >Thanks in advance,
> >Best Regards

> Hope this helps.

> --
> * Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *
> * http://consultron.ca                         irc.ecomstation.ca *

Tue, 04 Jan 2005 05:49:49 GMT

1. Object REXX,VisPRO/REXX and Threads

2. Object Rexx and VisPro Rexx operability

3. Vispro Rexx vs VX - Rexx

4. VisPro/Rexx vs VX-REXX

5. VisPro Rexx or VX-Rexx ?

6. VX-REXX C/S 2.1b Much Slower Than VISPRO-REXX

7. REXX Compiler for VisPro/REXX

8. Questions: Vispro REXX, REXX and OS/2

9. Vispro Rexx vs VX - Rexx

10. VisPro REXX vs VX-REXX

11. VisPro REXX vs VX-REXX

12. ??? Redirecting output to an MLE (VX-REXX or VisPro REXX)