Detecting OS/2 System Useage
Author Message
 Detecting OS/2 System Useage

Tue, 24 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. os.popen() vs os.system()

2. Using os.system and os.popen from pythonwin under Windows NT

3. os.system() or os.execv() w/stdout redirect and PID tracking

4. os.system/os.popen ultrasparc

5. Blocking ctrl-c to os.popen() or os.system()

6. Detecting launching under OS 9

7. Detecting Mac OS version [HELP]

8. Detecting 16bit or 32bit OS

9. How to detect the underlying OS?

10. Detect connection to internet in OS/2 REXX

11. Can Rexx (OS/2) detect a

12. Can Rexx (OS/2) detect a shutdown ?