Sample Compile Info for BCC55?
Author Message
 Sample Compile Info for BCC55?

I pulled down the BCC55 Free compiler this evening and was trying to get the makefile to work with the Borland tools that I had gotten running with MS VisStudio 6.

OK, I now remember why I hate C so much - the tools are a PAIN!!!

Anyone have some sample command lines / make files floating around for a Win32 DLL (Object Rexx) that does work with this compiler?

<><><><><>

I think I have successfully updated the two CFG files to include both Borland's files (Lib / Include) and IBM's files... at least the compiler quit grumbling about not being able to find the Rexx Lib files.

--
Michael Lueck
Lueck Data Systems

Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:14:30 GMT

1. link MASM assembled obj files with BCC55 ones using borland ilink32

2. Compiler Error with BCC55

3. %% VO2 - Cannot compile samples %%

4. sample makefile to compile Microfocus COBOL and Pro*Cobol programs

5. Have you compiled the sample extension under Cygwin?

6. Bug in LV6 AI sample channel, sample channels?

7. AI Sample Channel VS AI Sample Channels??

8. Sample with an external clock with a SCXI 1140 (8 channel sample/hold amplifier)

9. Compiling Embed Info

10. compiling additional info into words

11. Need more info on compiling scheme

12. Info for tk compile on SCO Unix