Where can I get the REXX FAQ ?
Author Message
 Where can I get the REXX FAQ ?

Where can I find the REXX FAQ (I saw mention of a "waterloo"
site) ? Thank you.

Sat, 19 Oct 1996 01:42:29 GMT
 Where can I get the REXX FAQ ?
It is available for FTP from rexx.uwaterloo.ca.  After much prodding, I am
about to update it again.  If you have anything you'd like to see answered
in the FAQ (or any changes) please drop me a line.

Eric Giguere

Thu, 24 Oct 1996 10:01:31 GMT

1. REXX FAQ: The REXX SourceBook (no revisions)

2. FAQ for REXX, REXX for Linux?

3. CA Cans VO ?

4. It's not bad canned meat...

5. It's not bad canned meat...

6. It's not bad canned meat...

8. It's not bad canned meat...

9. Getting started with OS/2 REXX FTP API

10. REXX/400 getting CPF0001 Return codes

11. Getting return values from REXX-called C programs

12. VX-REXX: Getting info. on WPS Drop Target