Object REXX/VX-REXX DB problems
Author Message
 Object REXX/VX-REXX DB problems

Can anyone help me?

I can't get Object REXX to work with VX-REXX database stuff.

I am using VX-REXX 2.1CSE patch d
             DB2/2 v 2.1 (also Watcom WSQL)
             Object REXX

When I try to run a program with a database connection and a query
generated by VX-REXX  I get the message

 'Cannot load Window: Could not find class 'VRConnection'

I get the same message when I use Watcom SQL as my database.

Everything works OK with standard REXX, but not Object REXX.

By the way, VisPro REXX does work with my database/table.

I have posted this problem three times in the CIS WATFORUM, but nobody
answers me.

Is there anyony from Watcom who can help with this?

John

Fri, 29 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. VX-REXX and Object REXX under OS/2

2. Object REXX & VX-REXX under OS/2

3. VX-REXX and Object-REXX

4. Object REXX and VX-REXX (Some questions)

5. VX-REXX vs. Object Rexx

6. VX-rexx and Object rexx

7. Vx-Rexx C/S Chart object : Writing to a bitmap file problem

8. Vispro Rexx vs VX - Rexx

9. VX-REXX/REXX dialog trouble in OS/2 w/ FP17

10. VisPro/Rexx vs VX-REXX

11. VX-REXX to any REXX on NT

12. VisPro Rexx or VX-Rexx ?