Vx-Rexx Containers And Visibi
Author Message
 Vx-Rexx Containers And Visibi

Again I'd like to know une things on the containers.

If I set SELECTED a ListBox "record" and that record is NOT in the
visible part of the LB, it is automatically scrolled so that the
user can watch at the selected record.

Well, this DOES NOT HAPPEN to containers. In my program it should
be extremely usefull a container instead of a simple ListBox, BUT
HOW can I emulate the selected record in a listbox behaviour ????

Thanks (REALLY) a lot in advance.

S.I.A.E.  (Societa' Italiana Autori Editori)
S.S.I.    (Servizio Sistemi Informativi)

P.S. Anyway I already ordered VX-Rexx 2.1 let's hope in it :-)

Thu, 06 Feb 1997 00:09:07 GMT

1. VX-REXX Container Help

2. Drag/Drop from VX-REXX container to WPSHELL?

3. VX-Rexx: Can a program scroll a container?

4. VX-REXX 2.1B Can't drag from WE to Container

5. Vx-Rexx Slow With Containers

6. Large number of records in VX-REXX container

7. Vx-Rexx Containers

8. Prob. updating container view in VX-REXX

9. VXREXX & Bound containers

10. Vispro Rexx vs VX - Rexx

11. VX-REXX/REXX dialog trouble in OS/2 w/ FP17

12. VisPro/Rexx vs VX-REXX