Shareware REXX
Author Message
 Shareware REXX

Hi there,

is there a shareware GNU REXX that can be ported onto a
microcontroller platform ?

Regards

Hans

Sun, 04 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Shareware REXX
Doesn't the GPL prohibit shareware?
Quote:

> Hi there,

> is there a shareware GNU REXX that can be ported onto a
> microcontroller platform ?

> Regards

> Hans

Sun, 04 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Shareware REXX

Quote:

> Hi there,

> is there a shareware GNU REXX that can be ported onto a
> microcontroller platform ?

Haven't heard of GNU REXX.  There might be a shareware REXX, but GNU and
Shareware don't go together.

Source is available for both Regina REXX and REXXimc.  Start at
http://www.rexxla.org (Rexx Language Association) for links.

Bob

Sun, 04 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Shareware REXX
Hello,

Quote:
>Doesn't the GPL prohibit shareware?

Yes, i think so...

Quote:

>> is there a shareware GNU REXX that can be ported onto a
>> microcontroller platform ?

A possible starting point would be the Freeware REXX-Interpreter brexx.
Ask your favorite search engine for the place where to get it....

ciao,

Mon, 05 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Shareware REXX
Quote:

> Hi there,

> is there a shareware GNU REXX that can be ported onto a
> microcontroller platform ?

> Regards

> Hans

Well, maybe not GNU, but I've compiled and run both Regina and REXX/IMC
under the following OS's on an Intel platform:

Solaris 2.5.1
FreeBSD
Linux
SCO

And of course there are pre-compiled version for many platforms as
well.  At the office I have one for NT too.  Works well with Regina code
from the home Solaris system, but IMC code needs a little rewrittin when
I take it to the office.

Good Luck.

Karl E. Taylor                          CEO & UNIX Systems Analyst

                  http://www.illusions.com/ddsoho
Dr. Lao "You know what wisdom is?"
Little boy "No."
Dr. Lao "Wise answer."

Sun, 18 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Shareware REXX for Mac?

2. Shareware REXX?

3. Shareware REXX for Window?

4. PUBLIC-DOMAIN OR SHAREWARE REXX

5. Shareware REXX

6. Shareware REXX compiler for OS/2?

7. Shareware port to MSDOS of REXX?

8. VX-REXX is NOT shareware

9. VX-REXX shareware?

10. Shareware Version of Rexx for PCs?

11. Shareware (freeware) REXX for DOS/Windows

12. Shareware (freeware) REXX for DOS/Windows