Running Rexx from Boot Disks
Author Message
 Running Rexx from Boot Disks

Can anyone tell me what DLL's, etc. need to be included on my 3rd boot
disk that will
give me the ablility to run rexx cmd files?

I'm running Warp 3.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 11 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Running Rexx from Boot Disks

Quote:

> Can anyone tell me what DLL's, etc. need to be included on my 3rd boot
> disk that will
> give me the ablility to run rexx cmd files?

> I'm running Warp 3.

> http://www.FarmBureauInsurance-MI.com/

 You need rexx.dll and srvrexx.exe (probably distributed with MPTS because it is part of CAS).

For a better option, get BOOTOS2.ZIP from HOBBES. It will create boot disks for you at the current level your system is
at, and it has some wonderful extras like multiple session support and even DOS session support if you want it.

--
Stan

Mon, 12 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. REXX on OS/2 boot disk?

2. Enable rexx from boot disk

3. OS writing: detecting which disk was used as boot disk

4. GRUB boot disk

5. OS/2 boot disks and REXXUTIL

6. boot floppy disk

7. Boot disk me