Vispro Rexx can't kill a rxftp thread
Author Message
 Vispro Rexx can't kill a rxftp thread

Quote:

>Have you tried RxExtras RxKillThread function? RxExtras is a set of functions
>for VisPro/REXX (and normal REXX) held on our Web site

>dIon Gillard
><Multitask Consulting - http://www.*-*-*.com/ >
><Bringing OS/2 to you!>

I have not checked it out, but will. Thanks.

Keith Cotroneo

Thu, 03 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Thread#kill doesn't kill processes inside a thread

2. Object REXX,VisPRO/REXX and Threads

3. Starting Multiple Threads in VisPro REXX

4. VisPro/REXX : Threads work fine in project, but not in built run.exe

5. VisPro/REXX 3.01 GOLD and the extensive use of THREADS

6. VisPro/REXX 3.0 - THREAD and GLOBAL variabes help

7. kill '-SIGHUP', pgid -vs- kill 'SIGHUP', 0

8. Killing a thread from a 'controller'

9. Is there a REXX Kill Thread Function?

10. VisPRO/REXX 3.1 Gold.....AIN'T GOOD!!

11. Killing processes without using 'kill'