Complimentary copies of I
Author Message
 Complimentary copies of I

PM>Newsgroups: comp.lang.rexx
PM>Subject: Complimentary copies of Inter REXX newsletter
PM>Date: Fri, 13 Jan 95 03:33:09 -0500

PM>Complimentary copies of our December (premier issue) and January Inter-REXX
PM>newsletter are available for those interested in in-depth REXX programming.
PM>The December 7-page feature article dealt with "Writing ISPF Dialogs in
PM>REXX" intended mostly for CMS and TSO/E REXX programmers. The January
PM>feature article "PDS Transfers using EHLLAPI in REXX" provides an in-depth
PM>disucssion of 3270 terminals and calling EHLLAPI under OS/2 REXX to
PM>transfer entire paritioned data sets (or selected members) to and from
PM>PC directories.

PM>Notes:
PM>- Please fill in your postal address, Email address,
PM>  voice telephone number, and FAX phone number.
PM>- Please preceed non-US phone numbers with your country code in
PM>  brackets [] and specify area code in parentheses () as it
PM>  would be dialed from outside the country (many countries drop the
PM>  initial zero off their area codes when dialed internationally).
PM>  For example: [31] (20) 123-4567 means country code 31 area code 20
PM>- Replace YES/NO choices with a YES or NO.
PM>- For Windows NT, and OS/2 please indicate which hardware platform
PM>- For Unix indicate hardware platform and Unix vendor and version

IDENTIFICATION:
    FirstName: Roger
     LastName: Lacroix
 Company name:

MY MAILING ADDRESS IS:
      Street1: 90 Morrison Cres.
      Street2:
         City: Unionville
        State: Ontario
  Postal Code: L3R 9K9
      Country: Canada
    Telephone: (905) 940-9569
          FAX:

I WOULD LIKE TO:
   receive a complimentary copy of our INTER REXX newsletter ? YES
   receive information about the INFO-REXX Windows help file ? NO
   receive information about the RexxAnne family of compilers? YES

I AM INTERESTED IN REXX ON THE FOLLOWING PLATFORMS:
   MS DOS                 YES
   MS Windows             NO
   MS Windows NT          NO
   MS Windows 95          YES
   IBM OS/2               YES     Intel 80x86
   IBM MVS TSO/E          YES
   IBM VM CMS             YES
   UNIX                   NO

   AMIGA                  NO

PM>I CURRENTLY USE THE FOLLOWING REXX PRODUCTS:
   IBM OS/2 REXX

Thanx
Roger...
---
 * DeLuxe2 1.21 #297 *

Fri, 11 Jul 1997 15:44:00 GMT
 Complimentary copies of I
I did not see the original post and therefore I am posting this follow-up
instead of mailing it.  My apologies.

IDENTIFICATION:
    FirstName: Avi
     LastName: Schwartz
 Company name:

MY MAILING ADDRESS IS:
      Street1: 551 Sheridan road
      Street2:
         City: Evanston
        State: IL
  Postal Code: 60202-3132
      Country: USA
    Telephone: (708) 328-7056
          FAX: (708) 328-5259

I WOULD LIKE TO:
   receive a complimentary copy of our INTER REXX newsletter ? YES
   receive information about the INFO-REXX Windows help file ? NO
   receive information about the RexxAnne family of compilers? YES

I AM INTERESTED IN REXX ON THE FOLLOWING PLATFORMS:
   MS DOS                 NO
   MS Windows             NO
   MS Windows NT          NO
   MS Windows 95          NO
   IBM OS/2               YES     Intel 80x86
   IBM MVS TSO/E          NO
   IBM VM CMS             NO
   UNIX                   YES

   AMIGA                  YES

PM>I CURRENTLY USE THE FOLLOWING REXX PRODUCTS:
   IBM OS/2 REXX
   AMIGA's AREXX

Thanks!
----------------------------

Team OS/2

Sat, 12 Jul 1997 14:13:03 GMT

1. Complimentary copies of Inter REXX newsletter

2. Call for Papers (complimentary books for our participants)

3. 4 Complimentary Airline tickets for you! (6045g@5)

4. Complimentary hotel stay!

5. Complimentary hotel package!

6. To copy or not to copy

7. CW2.003 File copy changes the date.....need a way to copy w/o date change

8. 2 copies 2 copies

9. Why does copying GC copy ?

10. 64bit MMX Memory copy vs 32bit nonMMX copy

11. Need copy of Meridian Open Ada - will purchase copy

12. Copy-in/Copy-out