Mum Lock
Author Message
 Mum Lock

Is there a way to turn the keyboard "Num Lock" on or off
from an OS/2 Rexx script? I have a script whicg requires
the Num Lock to be on, and I would like to ensure that it
is on when the script gets to the point where it is
required.
Answers to my e-mail address are welcome.
 (Make sure that all x's are removed fom the e-mail address
(if present))
Chris Theron
Durbanville
South Africa

Tue, 14 Dec 2004 22:07:13 GMT
 Mum Lock
 > Is there a way to turn the keyboard "Num Lock" on or off
 > from an OS/2 Rexx script? I have a script whicg requires
 > the Num Lock to be on

I'll upload rxnumlock.zip to Hobbes soon.

Thu, 16 Dec 2004 07:41:32 GMT
 Mum Lock

Quote:

> > Is there a way to turn the keyboard "Num Lock" on or off
> > from an OS/2 Rexx script? I have a script whicg requires
> > the Num Lock to be on

>I'll upload rxnumlock.zip to Hobbes soon.

Thanks, exactly what I was looking for!
Chris Theron
Durbanville
South Africa

Sat, 18 Dec 2004 16:31:41 GMT

1. num lock, caps lock, scroll lock lights

2. Num Lock and Caps Lock

3. DBFNTX/1035 Lock failure - type lock

4. Page Lock vs. Record Lock

5. a traffic light program with lock's (num loack Caps loack and scroll lock)

6. COBOL record locks - find out who has the record lock

7. Record Locking - Who has locked it

8. global threading.Lock not locking correctly?

9. how to on/off num lock, caps lock, scroll lock ???

10. DOS utility that controls Caps Lock & Num Lock keys

11. have brain lock - need help