How to change order of window objects in VX-REXX?
Author Message
 How to change order of window objects in VX-REXX?

How can I change the order of the fields that will be selected when the
user presses Tab in the window?

Thanks.

Keith Bennett                            Bennett Business Solutions, Inc.
C++/C Software Development               1852 Middlebridge Drive

Fri, 11 Jul 1997 09:26:21 GMT
 How to change order of window objects in VX-REXX?
According to Keith Bennett:

Quote:

> How can I change the order of the fields that will be selected when the
> user presses Tab in the window?

> Thanks.

You haven't mentioned the environment in which you work, but in VX-Rexx, there i
s a tabnb editor in the contex menu of a window (under open).

Bye, Igor
(Sorry, but I use a terrible editor.)

Fri, 11 Jul 1997 20:19:00 GMT

1. VX-REXX Resize Window and All Objects

2. Converting VxREXX to Object REXX for Windows NT

3. Converting VxREXX to Object REXX for Windows NT

4. VX-Rexx Timer - Objects in Window - Threads and more

5. Object REXX/VX-REXX DB problems

6. VX-REXX and Object REXX under OS/2

7. Object REXX & VX-REXX under OS/2

8. VX-REXX and Object-REXX

9. Object REXX and VX-REXX (Some questions)

10. VX-REXX vs. Object Rexx

11. VX-rexx and Object rexx

12. Changing bitmaps at runtime in VX-REXX?