REXX in WINDOWS/REXX Add-ins/VISUAL REXX ????
Author Message
 REXX in WINDOWS/REXX Add-ins/VISUAL REXX ????

Iam new to REXX but I like its power and ease of use.  I know it is
portable to VM, MVS, and OS/2,  but I was wondering if it is
available/executable under Windows?  Does it support GUI-based,
event-driven technologies, or will it only run in "DOS" windows as
text-based applications?  Finally, can REXX or available add-ons be  used
to create visual (read: graphics-based) apps?

Thanks.

Howard Green

Sun, 05 Jan 1997 21:08:02 GMT

1. Is Vx-Rexx The Best Rexx Add-on ?

2. Watcom Visual Rexx (VX-REXX) ???

3. Support for REXX and Object REXX for Windows/AIX

4. RexxUtil for Regina Rexx, part II (Or, tales of conversion to Rexx for Windows)

5. Migrating OS/2 REXX programs to REXX Windows??????

6. Conversion OS/2 Rexx to Object Rexx for Windows '95

7. Visual REXX for Windows?

8. Visual Programming tools for REXX in Windows

9. Visual Rexx for Windows 3.x?

10. calling Non-Rexx DLLs from REXX with RXU

11. Porting from REXX on VM to Object REXX on AIX or W2000

12. for help about vispro rexx and Object REXX