rexx and cgi
Author Message
 rexx and cgi

Is there a Rexx plug-in or is there a way to preload Rexx
for the MS, Netscape, and Oracle Web Servers (Unix/NT)?

I want to avoid the overhead of loading the Rexx executable
each time a Rexx CGI script is invoked.

Fri, 03 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 rexx and cgi

Quote:

> Is there a Rexx plug-in or is there a way to preload Rexx
> for the MS, Netscape, and Oracle Web Servers (Unix/NT)?

> I want to avoid the overhead of loading the Rexx executable
> each time a Rexx CGI script is invoked.

Take a look at http://www.compusource.co.za/powerweb/

PowerWeb has got execellent Rexx-Support. You can even embed Rexx code
in your
HTML pages!

Arne

Sat, 04 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using Rexx for CGI in Apache Server

2. rexx and CGI

3. Regina REXX for CGI

4. REXX and CGI

5. Object REXX and CGI

6. REXX and CGI

7. REXX for CGI

8. REXX and CGI

9. REXX in CGI-scripts: Problem with reading data via the GET and POST method in forms.

10. REXX CGI scripts under UNIX with Regina REXX

11. how to create cgi script in rexx

12. creating web pages using cgi and rexx scripts