The REXX Files in OS/2 e-Zine!
Author Message
 The REXX Files in OS/2 e-Zine!

Hi all.

I just wanted to let everyone know that OS/2 e-Zine! now includes a monthly
column written by relative REXX novice, Paul Monaghan.  The column focuses
on his attempts to learn REXX and tackle a few projects he has in mind.  It
may also contain mini-reviews of REXX books, compilers and other assorted
things--it's up to you!  As always, OS/2 e-Zine! takes requests and we're
listening to your suggestions on the direction you want to see this column take.

So if you're a new user too, drop by and find out what Paul has learned each
month.  If you're more experienced, Paul accepts tips so send them in and drop
by to reminisce about you're own "beginning experiences".

Hopefully there will be something of interest to everyone.

Trevor Smith
editor, OS/2 e-Zine!

The online, all OS/2 magazine.  The best OS/2 reading.  Anywhere.
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Haligonian Media        |   http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 01 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. A new programming Ezine , OnlineProgrammer Ezine

2. OS/2: Rexx Script from Win-OS file manager

3. Rexx File Handling for OS/390(Newbie)

4. Handling large file (classic rexx OS/2)

5. OS/2 REXX Macrospace file.

6. automated IND$FILE transfer OS/2 Rexx VM/CMS

7. File I/O under OS/2 Rexx

8. Basic File I/O in REXX under OS/2

9. Copy files in REXX (OS/2 Warp)

10. Copy files in REXX (OS/2 Warp)

11. Getting cmd file name - OS/2 REXX

12. Using OS/2 REXX to modify file objects opening menu