VXREXX best PM REXX? Can use REXXLIB w/VXREXX?
Author Message
 VXREXX best PM REXX? Can use REXXLIB w/VXREXX?

I've been happily programming with Rexx, REXXLIB, and REXXUTIL for a while
and am now ready for programming in a PM Rexx environment.

I got VXREXX at the promotional price (about $100) and will be trying it
out.  However, I understand that there is another popular competing
product out there.  Can you tell me which one it is and if it is better
than VXREXX?

Is there any information you can offer to help me decide between them?

Also, can I still use REXXLIB and REXXUTIL in VXREXX?

Thanks for any help.
- Keith

Keith Bennett                            Bennett Business Solutions, Inc.
C++/C Software Development               1852 Middlebridge Drive

Wed, 04 Dec 1996 05:00:51 GMT
 VXREXX best PM REXX? Can use REXXLIB w/VXREXX?
However you posted, you left a lot of ^Ms on the end.  It is best if you
don't, it looks funny on many machines.

Quote:
>Also, can I still use REXXLIB and REXXUTIL in VXREXX?

Yes, and yes.  VX-REXX is compatible with every REXX extension I have
heard of.

Paul Prescod

Thu, 05 Dec 1996 05:45:55 GMT

1. Start a VXRexx program from a VXRexx Program

2. Need help launching external non rexx command using VXREXX (VIO support needed) in OS/2

3. VXREXX PM only?

4. VXREXX PM only?

5. VXREXX or VisPro Rexx?

6. Converting VxREXX to Object REXX for Windows NT

7. Converting VxREXX to Object REXX for Windows NT

8. VisproRexx, VXREXX, and Object Rexx

9. Stopping processes from REXX/VXREXX

10. New to REXX/VXREXX

11. VisPro-ReXX or VXReXX